Subject: 105 Projects to Come in DTLA, What’s Next for Retail?
From: Connect Retail West <[email-masked]>
To: Peter Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 10:40:47 -0800

To view this message in a browser:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct0_1/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct43_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://westlosangeles.connectconferences.com/

https://www.facebook.com/connectcre/

https://twitter.com/connectcre

https://www.linkedin.com/company/connect-media-cre

https://vimeo.com/connectcre

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct44_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/retailwest2017
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downtown Urban Markets & The Boom of Retail

Projects in DTLA are continuing to be approved, ranging from a trio of 
billion-dollar mixed-use developments in South Park to a park in the 
Arts District, and a flurry of hotels across the city center.

With work/live/play still a driving force, urban markets along the West 
Coast are seeing a large increase in restaurants, fitness, shopping, and 
more.

Hear from top CRE professionals on March 16 as they discuss these 
projects as well as their portfolio strategies to keep up with the 
trends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connect Retail West 2017

Conga Room at LA Live | Los Angeles, CA

March 16

12:30pm – 7:30pm | Cocktails begin at 5:30pm

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct45_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/retailwest2017/
 
24-Hour Cities: Transforming Neighborhoods & Changing Retail

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct46_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 
Scott Bohrer Browman Development
Director of Development

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct47_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/cooke-alan/
 
Alan Cooke SoulCycle
Vice President of Design

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct48_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/moore-derrick/
 
Derrick Moore Avison Young
Principal, Urban Retail Properties

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct49_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/kreshek-jeff/
 
Jeff Kreshek Federal Realty
Senior Vice President West Coast Leasing

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct50_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 
Arturo Sneider
Primestor
CEO

Next Generation: The Future Leaders of Retail

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct51_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/rob-quarton/
 
Rob Quarton Walker & Dunlop
Assistant Vice President, Capital Markets

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct52_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/marlowe-ashley/
 
Ashley Marlowe Equinox
Director of Real Estate

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct53_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 
Joey Miller Runyon Group
Principal

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct54_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/chini-cyrus/
 
Cyrus Chini Reza Investment
Vice President

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct55_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 
Matt Sebree Simon Property Group
Senior Leasing Representative

Opportunities in Net Lease: Capitalizing on Current Trends

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct56_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/kaplan-michael/
 
Michael Kaplan Barry Slatt Mortgage
COO

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct57_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/luther-patrick/
 
Patrick Luther SRS Real Estate Partner
Managing Partner

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct58_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/oshea-sean/
 
Sean O'Shea The O'Shea Net Lease Advisory of BRC Advisors
Managing Director

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct59_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 
Chris Marabella Marabella Commercial Finance
President

Everyday Luxury

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct60_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/bruno-denyelle/
 
Denyelle Bruno
Drybar
President, Retail

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct61_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/sheldon-david/
 
David Sheldon Retail Design Collaborative
Vice President of Brand Strategy

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct62_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/pawley-lori/
 
Lori Pawley Irvine Company
Vice President Regional Center Leasing

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct63_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/luchs-jay/
 
Jay Luchs NGKF
Executive Vice President

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct64_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/parton-stenn/
 
Stenn Parton DJM Capital Partners, Inc.
Director of Retail Development

Investing in Retail: Strategies in 2017

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct65_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/warner-el/
 
El Warner Matthews Real Estate Investment
EVP & National Director of Shopping Center Business

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct66_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/trafford-scott/
 
Scott Trafford TH Real Estate
Senior Director West Coast Investments

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct67_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 
Jeremy McChesney
Hanley Investment
Executive Vice President

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct68_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/lifton-alan/
 
Alan Clifton Passco
COO

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct69_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/mendis-jon/
 
Jon Mendis Sterling Organization
Senior Vice President - Investments, Western U.S.

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct70_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/speaker/kozakov-alex/
 
Alex Kozakov
CBRE
Senior Vice President

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct71_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/retailwest2017/
 
Gold Sponsor

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct72_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.matthews.com/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct73_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://passco.com/
 
Silver Sponsors

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct74_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.avisonyoung.com/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct75_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.pmfundllc.com/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct76_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://rdcollaborative.com/
 
Parking Sponsor

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct77_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://www.partneresi.com/
 
Exhibitors

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct78_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.spectrumfacility.com/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct79_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.costar.com/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct80_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.bolourassociates.com/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct81_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.gobyinc.com/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct82_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.lazercad.com/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct83_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.cbre.com
 
Promotional Sponsors

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct84_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://crewla.org/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct85_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.icsc.org/
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct86_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/retailwest2017
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsorships

Sarah Quinn | 213.545.4068

[email-masked]

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct87_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.connect.media/about-us/
 
Agenda and Registration

Christina Cahill | 206.661.7595

[email-masked]

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d39-1703/Bct/q-03f5/l-0001:27ae/ct88_0/1?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
Target URL: http://www.connect.media/about-us/
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2017 Connect Media
Our address is 515 S Figueroa Street, Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90071

Click here to unsubscribe
http://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/rif/15548/s-0d39-1703/-/l-0001:27ae/q-03f5/zout?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 . Or update your email preferences
http://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/rif/15548/s-0d39-1703/-/l-0001:27ae/q-03f5/zout?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO
 .&nbsp; 
http://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/rif/15548/s-0d39-1703/-/l-0001:27ae/q-03f5/zout?sid=TV2%3A4mDK9AkeO

Privacy Policy:&nbsp;Your privacy is important to us. You can read more about Connect Media’s Privacy Policy on the Connect Media website.

(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)

© 2017 Connect Media