Subject: Can Skyscrapers be Crowdfunded?
From: Connect Weekender <[email-masked]>
To: Peter Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:34:07 -0800

Click here https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct0_1/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv to view this message in a browser window.

Forward To a Friend
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct1_2/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct22_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: http://www.connectmediaco.com
 
https://www.facebook.com/connectcre?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
  
https://www.facebook.com/connectcre?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
  
http://www.twitter.com/connectcre
  
https://vimeo.com/connectcre

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct23_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: http://www.connect.media/
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct24_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://ad.atdmt.com/i/img;p=11167201045874;idfa=;aaid=;idfa_lat=;aaid_lat=;cache=
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct25_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://ad.atdmt.com/i/img;p=11167201045875;idfa=;aaid=;idfa_lat=;aaid_lat=;cache=
 
Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct26_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://www.connect.media/can-skyscrapers-be-crowdfunded/
 
THE MORE, THE MERRIER

https://www.connect.media/can-skyscrapers-be-crowdfunded/

Can Skyscrapers be Crowdfunded?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct27_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://www.connect.media/vancouver-ices-trump-tower/
 
FROSTY RECEPTION

https://www.connect.media/vancouver-ices-trump-tower/

Vancouver "Ices" Trump Tower

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct28_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://www.connect.media/risky-business-eyeing-more-fraud-in-2017/
 
RISKY BUSINESS

https://www.connect.media/risky-business-eyeing-more-fraud-in-2017/

CoreLogic Forecasts an Increase in Mortgage Fraud

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct29_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://www.connect.media/no-smoking-in-dallas-parks/
 
BREATHE DEEP

https://www.connect.media/no-smoking-in-dallas-parks/

No Smoking in Dallas Parks

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct30_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://www.connect.media/wework-embraces-the-city-of-romance/
 
OVERSEAS STAKE

https://www.connect.media/wework-embraces-the-city-of-romance/

WeWork Embraces the City of Romance

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct31_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://www.connect.media/hong-kong-investors-pile-into-singapore/
 
GOOD BUYS

https://www.connect.media/hong-kong-investors-pile-into-singapore/

Hong Kong Investors Pile into Singapore

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct32_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://www.connect.media/reis-a-jump-in-retail-cap-rates/
 
CONNECT CLASSROOM

https://www.connect.media/reis-a-jump-in-retail-cap-rates/

Reis: A Jump in Cap Rates

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct33_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
Target URL: https://connectconferences.com/retailwest2017/
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image: 
To see the original, click here:
https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct34_0/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USC Real Estate Law and Business Forum

http://weblaw.usc.edu/why/academics/cle/realestate/

3/9 Los Angeles, CA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connect Retail West

https://connectconferences.com/retailwest2017/

3/16 Los Angeles, CA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOMA Southwest Conference

http://www.bomadallas.org/content.asp?contentid=141

3/30-4/1 Dallas, TX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct19_1/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv

https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct20_1/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv

https://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/ct/15548/s-0d18-1703/Bct/q-0356/l-0001:27ae/ct1_3/1?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connect Media
515 S Figueroa Street, Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90071
http://www.connect.media

Click here to unsubscribe
http://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/rif/15548/s-0d18-1703/-/l-0001:27ae/q-0356/zout?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv
 . Or update your email preferences
http://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/rif/15548/s-0d18-1703/-/l-0001:27ae/q-0356/zout?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv

http://marketing.connectmediaco.com/acton/rif/15548/s-0d18-1703/-/l-0001:27ae/q-0356/zout?sid=TV2%3AiFippNisv

Privacy Policy:&nbsp;Your privacy is important to us. You can read more about Connect Media’s Privacy Policy on the Connect Media website.

© 2017 Connect Media